Sunday, December 28, 2008

Olynn products that I can't do without...




Ramai yang tak sangka I would go full force with Olynn. Memang betui, mula-mula I buat untuk suka-suka (endah tak endah), kalu jumpa orang pun mulut ni berat nak mula berbual (so, camne lagi kalu nak start cerita pasai Produk ini). Mula-mula jumpa Pengasas pun hanya di sekolah anak I. Mula jumpa segan. But she, being the Product for the business, for more than 14 years was very convincing at first, very subtle telling me about her products, invite me over to the office and finally by giving me the traveller pack or some might called a demo pack. Lama lah jugak for me terbukak hati nak try the product. Like I have posted earlier, moi (french for me) mana nak tengok sangat produk local ni. If tengok pun.. sebelah mata je!

Seen here on the above photo are :
- H20 Traveller Pack at RM 84
(Cleansing gel-30ml, Revitalizing Toner-30ml, Moisturizer-30ml, Sunblock-30ml)
- H20 Exfoliation Powder (body) at RM37
- H20 Exfoliation Gel at RM45
- H20 Moisturizer, 60ml at RM45
- H20 Revitalizing toner, 60ml at RM45
- H20 Sunblock, 60ml at RM45
  1. Pendekkan cerita, have tried it, love the beauty formula. Simple je (4 basic necessaties for facial regime :- cleanser, toner, moisturizer and sunblock. Never was very regimented about taking care much about my face. Tapi lately, bila umur dah meningkat...have to seat down and think hard; setting the mindset to start a proper methodology to taking care of oneself. So, here I am starting late, taking care of myself from top to bottom.


  2. I love the H20 series (it's water based, very simple application and terbukti berkesan). Apa yang important here, is that you give yrself 1 week free from yr normal skincare items before you start using H20. This is basically to clear your skin (gv the skin a breather) from the old stuff that u've been using. Bila kita membeli sesuatu produk, we have to believed in the Product and commit ourselves in using it, ya! And not for the following reasonings (ie. because somebody recommended it to you or my sister/friend/aunty is selling it, or best reason of all, to pleased a friend.. etc etc.) PERCAYA PADA PRODUK YANG KITA BELI AND BERAZAM DGN PENUH KESUNGGUHAN DI DALAM CARA PENGGUNAANNYA. Sebenarnya banyak di antara kita ni, yang suka memandai-mandai on the usage of the products but knowledge tak penuh di dada. That shouldn't be the way.


  3. Cara penggunaan H20 amatlah simple. Not only I felt very fresh lepas dah basuh muka, but at the same time, it closes the pores (your skin on the face felt firmer) and TAKDE rasa berminyak on the face throughout the day coz it is water-based. I usually enclosed a manual on the proper direction of usage for each products, when selling it to my customers. One great tip I got from a beautician who uses the H20 moisturizer, after dah siap pakai make-up in the morning, just before stepping out from the house, splash 2-3 drops of the moisturizer on our face. Make-up last longer, you know!!


  4. Of coz, being perempuan kita sentiasa akan naik jerawat (1 or 2 at a time), so to deal with that masalah, comes The Blemish Control, the zit goes flat the next day. Kawan-kawan di pejabat selalu pinjam this produk bila rasa nak naik jerawat. Takpe lah...janji kawan happy kan!!! he he he


  5. Sebenarnya banyak lagi nak cerita about individual products yang dah jadi my personal favourites..., will definitely continue about it tomorrow. Till then, be young at heart, live life to the fullest, berazam & berusaha ke arah kejayaan. Insya-Allah Tuhan makbulkan kejayaan.





chiah.olynn@gmail.com for orders, payment and delivery method. Delivery is available for orders above RM100 within Klang Valley.

No comments:

Post a Comment